Peter Hedegaard (1951—2007) started making pipes in the W. Ø. Larsen workshop in 1976. After three years there he decided to start on his own and found a workshop in Copenhagen. In those days most of his pipes were sold in Germany and Japan. Later he moved his workshop to Helsingør and finally to Frederikshavn in Jutland. Unfortunately Peter was taken seriously ill in 2006 and died in April 2007.